segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

Key Pal Club!

Hi my name is Clara Luisa Pedrini. I am Brazilian, I live in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul I am 13 years old (14 in a few days).
My parents are separated. My mother lives in another city (Sao Sebastiao do Cai.). I have a sister four years which is very cute =]
Back in S. S. the Fall have several pets. Whenever I go there I go for a walk with the dogs.
I rock emocore, and some heavier bands.
Bands I like: Green Day, Linkin Park, Paramore, Evanescence, Gloria, Fresno, Bleck Veil Brides, The Veronicas, Tokio Hotel, Strike, Restart, Forever The Sickest Kids, Movie, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Cinema Bizarre, 30 Seconds To Mars, Metro Station, Escape The Fate, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Alesana, Etc. ..
My msn is: clawill.luisinha @ hotmail.com
My name is on orkut: Miss Claáh (u. \ \

Kisses, kisses =*

By: Claah
Enjoy the Black Veil Brides band!

Basic 1
(Teacher Gabi's group.)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário