quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

The Beatles For Babies




Hi, my name is Victoria and I'll talk about a band that I love. But before I want to say the names of bands that I like: Locksley, Nada Surf, Razorlight, Jet, Placebo, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Police, Snow Patrol, Linkin Park, Coldplay, Muse, The Servant, The Killers, The Cure, The Fray, Nirvana, Phoenix, Oasis... And so much more, but I don't have to say it here.

I have to talk about a band, and I chose The Beatles because I listen it since I was in the belly of my mom, I was always listening to Beatles For Babies, and every travel I did my father put their cd's. They are from England and before The Beatles be Beatles, they were The Quarrymen because it was the name of John Lennon's school. John Lennon met Paul at a church, so he joined The Quarrymen. After, Paul call George to join it. Pete Best, the drummer, went away The Beatles, Ringo Starr started to work with them. However, they became popular in 60's playing rock. The Beatles released 12 albums and my favourite songs are: Taxman, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Love Me Do, She Loves You, Can't Buy Me Love, Eleanor Rigby...

Members & musical instruments they play: John Lennon (guitar and vocal), Paul McCartney (bass and vocal), George Harrison (guitar) and Ringo Starr (drums).

Official Site: thebeatles.com



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário