segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Hello sport friends, I´m Pedro.Today we will talk about me.Well, i am 13 years old and I live in Porto Alegre.I like to read and listen to music. I don´t have a favourite band, and I listen to everything(Obs.Exclude Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber).Well, there´s a band that I like very much: U2(I don´t care if you people don´t like it ok) , and I like very much their songs, such like Beautiful Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Vertigo, etc.



Well, I like English and i think I can handle with it very well. This year I´m finding it a bit harder but I know I´ll pick it with no problem.




I´m joining this site because it was my homework and because I want to share with you songs I like and know what you like, discuss about music, make friends, learn more than I know(how modest I am) and have fun.thas all folks.bye and see you another day




Pedro
Plus 2 Teacher Gabi

2 comentários: