segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

From:Pedro
To:Obama
Subject:Brazil Trip

Hey Obama how are you?It´s Pedro, your security agent. I would like to tell you about the trip.
I´m very happy you´re coming here, to negociate the pre-salt and things, and I´m very anxious to meet yo again. Well, I can´t put you up in my house (You´re the president, someone could try to kill you so for my security I´ll not leave you here). You can stay in a hotel near my aunt´s house called Everest.It´s very good, or you can stay under a bridge too. The weather here is very hot, you should bring a sun block(You know man, a tropical country and summer, it´s like the hell). You should also bring summer clothes, probably a hat, a personal-defense weapon and mosquito repelent.Take vaccinations( Nobody wants you to die), so talk to your doctor.I want to show you very cool places in Porto Alegre, such as the Guaiba lake, the Laçador, Redenção park, Gasômetro , CETE, and many others. Here isn´t poluted and dirty like the USA, so you can relax walking and swimming. and drink Chimarrão( a typical drink from Rio Grande Do Sul).
Oh, almost forgotten, bring a Playstation 3 to me, please.It´s too expensive here. Bye!

Um comentário: