quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2011

Dear Tom,
How are you doing? Finally I've booked my ticket to New Zeleand.
Can't wait! I'm busy planning, but I have a few favors to ask you.
First: I was searching for a hotel to stay, but they're too expensive. Could I stay in your house? I promise I will help you with the monthly expenses.
I also want to know what are the principal places to visit and things to do. Do you have any good site I should look at?
Finally I wanna ask you how much money should I take and what clothes. I know it's summer, so I think I should take sunblock, sunglasses, etc.
I arrive there on July 5th. Let's meet at the airport.

Thank you very much.

Um comentário:

  1. Well done...but, whose is this post? You should have written your name!

    Teacher Gabi.

    ResponderExcluir