quinta-feira, 18 de abril de 2013


   Hi. I`m Pedro Henrique. I have thirteen and i live in Porto Alegre. I really into the soccer news, because i like to much to play soccer with my friends,  one day, i will be a professional player, this is my dream. At the moment my favourite player is "PAVEL NEDVED".
     I like lots of types of music: Rock, reagge, funk, pagode etc. My favourite singer at the moment is ''Wiz Khalifa''. I never used to be good in english, but this year  i`m lerning a lot of vocabulary whit Lyrics, that i get from musics of youtube.
     I`m really like to travel, i think is very cool, this year , i traveled to Recife whit my friens Helena, Gilberto and helena´s brother, Solano.
     I`m joining this site because i want to meet people who are crazy to football and music and who like to do sports, football, surf, skate. I like to much my friends, not one or two, but all because this ''all'', for my, is special.


THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MUSIC FROM WIZ KHALIFA: ''LET IT GO''


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário